Author of the blog

My photo
They called him ACE.He live's in Ampang.He is the type of guy that you hate him at first and he will turn your back to prove you wrong.He is single and ready to get mingle again.He love photography and owns a nikon d80.ACE can play musical instrument aswell and if you play jazz or bossanova style,give him a call.He studies mass comm in Taylors University College Lakeside Campus.His a typical virgo guy with good sense of humor.PS:- dont believe in horocrap to much cuz its just crap hehe. Critics & comments are most welcome. Enjoy ! :]

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

bora

Today help my sis taking her farewell party photographs with her bestest team in her workplace. The C.E.O also joining the party and enjoying the not so good food at the Bora-Bora Ampang Restaurant that stated beside Ampang most famous sport planet futsal palace.

It was raining outside and unfortunately for me, i cant entered inside because my sis said the seat was fully taken. Thats cool with me though cus i can still chill outside. Having my ciggy and wait for my sis to gimme the call until this donkey who acted like goat showed up outside the place.

His wearing the usual work stuff shirt,cool jacks and slacks. From there i can see maybe this guy got a good job whatever i can see from outside. but too bad i would take back my words for it as his showing his Dumbness at me.

i parked my ass outside as well as my camera bag pack, and my umbrella on the edge of the wall. this guy keep looking his watch and having his ciggy. Well,some kind of a hurry. maybe late who cares not my prob. suddenly this car enter inside and i repeat,it was raining ~ .

The best part is, he comes towards me and just took my umbrella without saying anything.

ME: ''Err,hello ?''
GUY: Not looking at me.
ME: ''Excuse me ?''
GUY: looking at me.
ME: ''Have you ever know the word that called permission ?''
GUY: '' Err .. ( putting the umbrella back )
ME: " Giving the people's elbow face haha "
GUY: "ak ela, dekat jela" ( speak quite slow but i can still heard it dumbhead )
ME : " Just Walk then. I could have given you the umbrella if u asked me at first place"
GUY: "Walked"

now whos fault is this ? me ?


No comments:

Powered By Blogger